You are entering the secure New College Portal, where:

  • Prospective residents can apply for membership of New College and NCV.
  • Current residents can renew their membership.
Continue to the Secure New College Portal
You are here:  

Home » 

Unsw Student Accommodation » 




As with all University Colleges, it is expected that residents of New College will take responsibility for their own studies. Nevertheless, New College provides a range of resources and support mechanisms to make the transition from school to university as seamless as possible.  In this section of the website you can find out about a range of resources that are available to New College residents while they study. 

Also see University Support: