Student Accommodation for undergraduate students of the University of New South Wales is available at New College with the following features:
- Breakfast and twice-daily, hot meals in buffet style with salad bar, seven days a week, with vegetarian options on request
- A unique system of group common rooms that enables students to meet and mingle in a relaxed social environment
- Rooms with Internet connection and private telephones
- Weekly College laundering services for linen and access to shared laundry facilities for the washing of personal items
- Individual room heating
- Computer, music, games, meeting and television rooms for student use
- All rooms in New College are single-occupancy rooms. Most rooms are in group-style accommodation, with shared, single-sex bathrooms and common rooms. A very limited number of ensuite rooms are available for an additional charge.
- Residents commit to the full contract period for each semester.
If you are interested in an ensuite room, you should indicate this before and/or during your interview with the Dean.
More information about LIVING AT NEW COLLEGE
More information about FEES
All rooms and common rooms on levels 1-3 are being fully renovated in the 2011/2012 summer recess. Renovations will be completed before O Week 2012.
New College Village
New College Village (NCV) is primarily a place of residence for Postgraduate students and researchers of the University of New South Wales. However, NCV is also home to a number of undergraduates in the upper years of their undergraduate degree and a small number of 1st year students. Undergraduate students living at NCV are often undertaking a research component of their degree.