The registration process includes full payment. You will need a debit or credit card to complete registration.
Registrations are now closed. If you still really want to attend but have not booked please ring New College on 02 9381 1999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alumni Ball will be a wonderful opportunity to meet with friends, get dressed up and enjoy a fun night out with some old and ‘not-so-old’ alumni of New College. Whilst places are limited, the Alumni Ball will be a very inclusive event as Paddington Town Hall can cater for just over 400 guests. Alumni are very welcome to bring their partners to the ball. Group discounts are available. It is up to you to get in contact with friends and organise group bookings and payment. Information about how seating will be arranged can be found below.
What will be happening on the night?
- Drinks & Canapés on Arrival
- Plenty of time to mingle, catch up with friends and meet new ones!
- 2 Course Meal (Please indicate vegetarian and dietary requirements during booking)
- Limited Bar Tab
- Slide McBride
- Kinetic Fire (The DJ’s)
- The night will also include speeches by alumni from each era of the College and some fun activities that they have organised.
Ticket Prices & Registration Information
Note: Any registration refunds will incur a 5% adminstration fee.
|Ticket Prices||Single Ticket||Table of 10**|
- Registrations have been extended until 5pm on Monday, 14th May
- No cancellation refunds can be made after Friday 27 April. All refunds will incur a 5% administration fee.
- Seating will be arranged to keep couples, friends and groups together wherever possible. Please indicate any seating preferences in the ‘Comment’ field when registering online.
- Please indicate vegetarian and dietary requirements when selecting the Ticket type. Please indicate all special dietary requirements and who these pertain to in the 'Comment' field when registering.
- Online group bookings of 10 or more people will automatically receive a group booking discount.**
- As the tables seat 10 people, group bookings of exactly 10 people will automatically be placed on a table (until there are no full tables available).
- Group bookings of more than 10 people will still receive the group booking rate. However, as the group will be split over more than one table please indicate any seating preferences in the 'Comments' field.
- The College and the Alumni Ball organisers will do their very best to place guests at tables keeping in mind the requests made during registration. However, we cannot gaurantee that every request will be met.
- 1969 – 1989 New College Alumni Pre-Ball Tour of New College
- 1990 – 1994 New College Alumni Pre-Ball Reunion
- New College Freshers of 1995 – 2000 Pre-Reunion
- 2001-2005 New College Alumni Pre-Ball Reunion
- 2006-2011 New College Alumni Pre-Ball Reunion
More Info about these reunions will be made available soon.
How do I get to the Alumni Ball?